Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 5 (Saturday)

Talked to Genny this morning. Dad had a little trouble with his oxygen going lower in the night, but it sounds like they got it under control ok. He may need some blood later today, I think she said that wasn't set in stone, they'll just wait and see. She talked to Nikki this morning, John's new Bride, can't believe they've been married a week now. They were at the Orlando airport headed to Wichita so they would just come on over to St. Francis when they landed. regarding the oxygen thing, she said they just had him take slow, deep breathes, that helped. He had to do that the other day when I was up there too. Scott, Andrew and I as well and Kim & her kids are headed up there today so all the kiddos can see Grandpa, they are all so concerned about him. I don't know if it will make them feel better to see him in the hospital, but we can't not take them. Brianna is so much like Kimberly and Christian was real quiet when he came to see me in the hospital so I'm curious how he'll react. Andrew will be sad, but he just wants to hold Grandpa's hand so he'll feel better when he does that I'm sure. Still no definite word on when he'll be released. I'll let you all know when I do. Continued Prayers.......

No comments: