Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 6 - Sunday #3

Hello, I talked w/Genny & Dad earlier this evening. They are doing pretty well. Dad was laying on his left side. He had a headache, which he's had quite a bit during this whole ordeal (go figure). He said they took him off the oxygen about 10 am and he's been steadily @ 97 since then. He said they like him to be between 95 & 100 so he's doin' good on that. They were gonna go wheelin' around in a little while. They also HAVE NOT needed to give him any more blood, his hemoglobin is creeping up, it's @ an 8, normal is 14-16, but I think it had been as low as 4 or 6 so as long as they see it creeping that's a good sign. He sounded good, but I thought tired, he said that's because of the headache so please pray for his head to quit aching, it's just one more pain he shouldn't have to deal with. Continued Prayers......

No comments: