Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday, 10-24-2008

Hello.....I've talked to dad every day, but haven't gotten to see him since Sunday :-(. He is doing very well! He says Teri has been working him hard in physical therapy, but the good thing is, he bounces back very quickly. He's being VERY disciplined with doing his exercises at home also, so that is good! He'll have p.t. again Monday, I think it'll be 3 x's again next week. He has his own email now that Genny bought him a laptop, his address is rogerwrice@cox.net so feel free to email him and check in with him whenever you'd like. It'll be good for him to have that this winter. Genny isn't doing so well, her hands hurt from getting the wheelchair in and out of the car and then hurt her ribs when she was trying to get it out. Hopefully that will feel better soon. If I remember correctly, his next dr. appt. in Wichita @ St. Francis will be on Nov. the 3rd. I think that's about it. Continued Prayers........

No comments: