Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HE'S HOME!!!!

Dad's home. I'll have to post the pictures later of him homecoming. Thanks again and again for the prayers and everything. He will still have in-home health care, and physical therapy. He was in quite a bit of pain getting home. They hadn't gotten a pain pill b4 he left the hospital. He has such a high pain tolerance, I'm sure it is an outrageous feeling. The dogs, Buddy and Maddie, are sure happy to see him, but they know something is doing on w/Daddy. They'll be so glad when they get to come in and give him all kinds of kisses. They've missed him terribly. Please know that right when we got into the house he made his way thru each doorway figuring out how he will manuveur (sp?) around. Tight squeezes thru the doorways, but he figures it all out. Like I said, I'll put pictures on a little bit later so come back. Continued Prayers......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your Dad is now home! What a blessing!! He has come so far so quickly!
Is there ANYTHING we can do for him, or for any of you, for that matter now that he is home? Please know that all of you are in our prayers, and let me know if you need us to do anything!
Love ya Stac! Cindy

Anonymous said...

There is definately no place like home and I know that your Dad will continue to heal and get better every day! He is a lucky man to have such a loving family as you all are!! Love and Prayers, Jessica