Thursday, September 25, 2008
Thursday 9-25-2008
Sorry it's been a little while. Dad is settling in. The Home Health Care gal was in yesterday afternoon. He thought it went alright. He was able to make her chuckle a couple of times so he thought he'd keep them around for a bit longer. They have also talked to a company in Wichita re: a Rope/Bar thing to place over the bed so he'll be able to get in and out of bed more easily. Iris took him some soft tacos and nachos from Taco Bell so he was happy with his lunch. Grandma stayed home today...she has a sniffle and didn't want to take a chance of passing it on. Hopefully that is just allergies. I asked him about his pain, he said it's kind of dull, no sharp pains any more, but he expects to still feel all that for quite some time, of course. I'm still planning to post some more pictures, they are located on another camera so I have to get that b4 I can, but please come back and check it out. Also, dad said he didn't need anything, but the company would be nice so if you've been waiting to go see him, hesitate no longer, he would love to see you! Continued Prayers......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad to here that Uncle Roger made it home. (I haven't checked email in so long that I had 43 messages waiting for me including this blog site.) It sounds like he's in good spirits considering. Tell him he's in my thoughts. This is really cool what you've done with this blog. I'd sure like to have some tacos & nachos right now. Sounds good to me. Love you all and wish you the best!!
Roger I am so glad to here you are doing so well. Sorry to hear about your accident and so glad to hear you made the right decision as far as I can see. It is very well done on the blog that way we can keep up with your recovery. i will keep you in my prayers and also get you on our prayer list. Love you all and give mom a hug Pat Noble (Rice)
Post a Comment