Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sunday, 10-19-2008
Andrew and I went to see dad today. I hadn't seen him since Monday. He had a busy week. He had the last of his stitches out on Wednesday then Thursday and Friday he had physical therapy. He said by Friday night he was sore from all the work he does there. He got his hair cut on Friday, looks real nice, good and short. He looked so good when we went to visit today. He was up in the living room. Kim and Christian showed up while we were there. Dad made some joke and Christian said, "Yep, he's back to his jokin' self." That gave everyone a good chuckle. Dad had his shrinker sock on so he took it off and showed me how it works, quite interesting actually. I got to see the stump for the first time too. Now that was even more interesting. I hadn't seen it yet. It looked really good, everyone is real happy with the way it is healing up. He also moved from the wheelchair into his spot on the couch. It was one of those things where I knew some day I'd see him doing it and it would seem natural, but I didn't know it would be so soon. The accident was only 1 month and 3 days ago. God Is Good! Dad is amazing. Please remember, visitors are always welcome......Don and Marsha Haynes were over on Saturday and Dad said they had a good visit. Oh, dad does have 3 physical therapy appt's this week. Until next time......Continued Prayers........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment