Monday, November 3, 2008
Monday 11-3-2008
Hello to all.......Well, there's not a whole lot of new to report on dad. We went out to eat @ Carlos O'Kelly's last night. He was so excited to go to a nice restaurant on a Sunday evening and eat. I think he did really well, but I'm sure he was tired after that. They said they have to call next week re: starting the process for his prosthesis, making a cast and all. I was going to let you all know that I will be changing the blog. I'm going to be adding more pic's of my family, now that the holidays are quickly approaching. Since things are slowing down for dad (which is a good thing) I won't be posting updates on him as often, plus, he has his own email now rogerwrice@cox.net and loves getting them from you all. I will still be posting re: his progress, but there will be more of Scott, Andrew and I on there now. Thanks to all who have followed God Bless each and every one of you and please continue to pray for dad and his progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment