Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday 11-5-2008

Well, I'm in the process of changing the blogspot up. I hope you enjoy the new pictures, the old ones are still on old blogs. An update on Dad.......he has a sinus infection right now, running a slight fever so he's been in bed today, didn't go to physical therapy, but thankfully he has that laptop so he can get on the computer. Kim, Grandma, Breck and I went to lunch @ Ken's today. It wasn't the same without Dad and Genny......I did take them some pizza though, I hope they enjoyed it. Dad's next appt. in Wichita w/ Dr. Klaumann (sp?) is on the 17th.

Andrew loves taking pictures, he has done it all his life, I will be posting pic's he takes from time-to-time. He has so many things he believes he can be when he grows up, a chef, a photographer, the list goes on.......He is an amazing person, a heart so tender and loving. He really got into the political race this year, they talked about it a lot in school, he wrote 3 papers in Social Studies, one on Obama, one on McCain and then a persuasive voting story. He got an A+ on each of them. He was really proud of himself, as were we proud of him. He loves playing his video games.....he hopes to get a Wii soon! (I really want one too!)

Scott and I are working as usual, winter weather is not Scott's favorite so he is not looking forward to the coming months.

Kim and the kiddos are getting along pretty well. Brianna is in the 7th Grade now, Christian in 3rd and Breck turned 2 in September. All 4 of them are such amazing people.

Well.....that's it for now. Thanks for visiting and as always, please keep praying for dad and his recovery!

No comments: