Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thursday, 12-4-2008
Hello again....it's been a while since I posted. I've gotten sick again. I went to Same Day Care @ the Clinic yesterday and after 6 pokes and 2 vein blows to get an iv in they were finally able to start me on fluids for being so dehydrated. They sent me down for a ct scan to rule out the possibility of appendicitis, that was ruled out - no appendicitis - YEAH! but they did find, and I quote the radiologist, "A very tiny kidney stone." Imagine that. Dr. said that I also have the stomach virus, I was his 3rd patient that day in with it, the virus is what has caused all my vomiting, diarrhea, headache, fever, etc. (too much info. huh?) He said this virus is the same as the CMV that landed me in the hospital in June of '07, but not as severe. Of course, once you have had CMV you can't get it again, but I'm guessing I'm more likely to get these stomach virus' now also. So, I can't go back to work until next week. We are already short-handed with one who had to have surgery, so of course i've cried about that, i feel so darn bad, but i know i'd feel worse if i went and gave anyone else anything. I'm worried enough about my men here @ home. Andrew is doing great! He started training for patrol this morning. Such a big responsibility. He was up and had his shower done and was ready for school before 6:45 am. He's such an early bird. He was so cute, all excited for his first day @ his new job. Scott's been working hard and of course trying to keep things going around here w/ me being out of commission, I'm feeling better today so hopefully I'll be of more help this evening. going to bed @ 5pm is for the birds! Take care and I'll look forward to hearing from anyone whom I haven't heard from in a while! Oh my goodness........Dad went hunting, he left Monday morning and hasn't returned yet, possibly tomorrow, hopefully with his catch. I haven't heard from Genny, but Kim talked to her and she said dad called and had fallen out of the wheelchair when he hit a rut, nothings hurt, except maybe his pride, but he is fine. Continued Prayers.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gosh...sounds like you went through quite a time yesterday! I hope you recover soon! Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.... and if you need anything, please call me! I know you have a very loving family to take care of whatever you may need....but know I'm always here for you as well! Love you Stac!
Nori, you are such a sweetheart. Thank you for still checking our blog. It means a lot to me. You mean a lot to me, you are a terrific friend. You have fun Saturday, with whatever you end up doing and again....I'm sorry we won't be there. I'll let you know if I need anything. Love you! Stac
Hum...Let's see, kidney stone, dehydrated...I wonder if you drink alot of sodas? I hope you feel better soon and the guys don't get the virus. Thanks for the comments on my blog. Take care of yourself! Tell Scott & Andrew we said hi. Also, sounds like Andrew is getting more responsible every day. I liked being a patrol, it was a really cool job to have. Talk to you soon!
Love J
Post a Comment