Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Hello.......Hope you all are doing well! Dad is doing great! His foot is on back-order so I'm not sure when he'll get the whole prosthesis. I'll find all that out tomorrow, plus hopefully have some more pictures from Thanksgiving. Haven't really had much going on other than working....it's my long weeks right now so i can't seem to get much else done than working. Sorry and I hope to be posting more in the coming weeks!

2 comments:

Nori said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! I miss you here at work and wish I had someone to talk to! :o)

Enjoy your days off and I'm very much looking forward to the 6th!

Love ya!

Julie Garcia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. It was nice talking to you. Thanks for the wonderful comments on lincoln's page. (By the way, I fugured that first comment was from you!)

I know what you mean about your busy time at work. It's been really busy for us too.

I will try to remember to update my blog Monday after my appointment.

Love,
Julie