Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday 5-13-2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Iris! It's been so long since I posted - nearly a month. Where does the time go? Andrew is about done w/ 5th grade - we can hardly believe it. He will be playing the cello in orchestra next year. He's looking forward to that. He doesn't have any "plans" for the summer, but I've found plenty that I think will keep him busy and active. Dad is doing pretty well, he is in Goodland right now, one of his cousins, Diane, passed away so they (he, Genny and Grandma) went up there for the funeral today. He got himself a new truck, it's a Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4. We didn't believe it was his @ first, beings it's a Chevy and all, but it is his. I was hoping he had bought it for Scott, but no such luck ~ heehee ~ Grandma said Grandpa is turning in his grave that dad bought a Chevy - they've always been ford people. Anyway, he has hand controls put on both of his trucks now. Also, Gene brought the trike back to him and dad got it all shiny and new looking, he was so happy to have it back and be babying it. If you compare this pic to the previous ones you'll be able to tell he had footboards (I think that's what he called them) put on as well as a "saddlebag" and the back of the passenger seat put on. It looks really great. I'm sure he'll be back up and on it soon. Well, I think that's about all for now. Hope everyone who reads this is doing well. Take care and of course ~ God Bless ~ ! Love ya'll - Stac

No comments: