I cannot believe it's been more than 2 months since I've posted anything on the blog. WOW!!!! Well, let me see if I can remember back that far. My memory is pretty short. We did have the fair again this year, it was fun, but I think I'm finally growing up......I got a little tired of it and I think I went 1 or 2 too many times. Fun as usual, there were actually a lot of things that were different this year, but the kiddos had a lot of fun riding the rides. To be honest, Kimberly and I rode a couple of rides together too. It's been YEARS since I've been on rides. I think Andrew was a small baby when I last rode a ride and vomited after it, but I rode again and didn't get sick this time. As-a-matter-of-fact Grandma Rice ~ Age 82 ~ got us all on the Double Shock w/ her. It was Brianna, Kimberly, Grandma, me and Andrew. Oh man, was that fun. Crazy old lady!!!!
Breck's birthday was also during the fair. He is such an awesome kid. Can't believe he is 3 years old already. He talks like he is 12. Christian is doing well with school, we picked him up from school today and he is staying overnight w/ us. He is gonna get to go trick-or-treating w/ us tomorrow too. We are EXCITED!!! Christian will be Boba Fett and Andrew is going w/ a Clone Trooper from Star Wars again.
Our other BIG news right now is that The Hutchinson News came out and interviewed dad today for an feature article and on-line video. It will probably revolve mostly around his Trike and the "mishap" with it. I'm anxious to see the final outcome, but we sure had fun bragging about him and how he has overcome all the obstacles in his life. I'll post the links and web-site when they are up and going, but if you want to check out www.hutchnews.com on Saturday, November 7, 2009 - that's when it's supposed to be there anyway.
I think that is all for now.....I know there is a lot more, but I honestly am tired enough I can't think of it all right now. You all take care and I promise I will TRY to get more posted especially now that the holidays are coming up.
God Bless Each and Every One of You!
Stac
2 comments:
Nice to see something new on here - now if your cousin would do the same! Your dad really has done a lot considering the polio and all so I hope the News article is good. Kiss the boys for me - I'll see you all soon - Love, Aunt Shirley
I think she must be talking about me! I haven't updated since August!!! I guess I better get busy and take some video and pictures to update. I take the video from my digital camera and upload it the same way I upload pictures. I've got some Halloween pictures I could put on there. Well, I'll try to get that done this weekend. I'll let you know when I do.
Love J
Post a Comment