Friday, January 2, 2009

FRIDAY JAN. 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! THIS IS DEFINITELY A HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR DAD! HE IS FINISHED WITH THERAPY! YEAH!!! HE ALSO GOT HIS DEER LAST NIGHT SO ALL OF THAT IS OUT OF THE WAY!!!! HE IS A HAPPY CAMPER TODAY I'M SURE, i HAVEN'T TALKED TO HIM, GENNY WAS IN THE BANK THIS MORNING. A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FELLAS WHO CAME AND TOOK HIM OUT LAST NIGHT. I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE! I CAN JUST IMAGINE DAD'S EXCITEMENT! DAD'S BEEN WALKING W/ HIS CRUTCHES MORE AND MORE, HE'LL STILL HAVE SOME CHALLENGES, BUT WHEN HAS HE NOT HAD A CHALLENGE AND NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DEAL WITH IT? THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND AS ALWAYS - CONTINUED PRAYERS!

1 comment:

Julie Garcia said...

Happy New Year to you too! That's so great about your Dad and what a wonderful way to start the New Year. We are just waiting for Lincoln now. I have the shower on the 10th and my store managers are giving me a shower on the 24th so we should be pretty well set. Did my mom talk to you about the baby pool? It's $5 to get in and all you need to guess is weight and date. Well, talk to you soon.
Love, J