Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sat. 1.31.09

Good morning to all.....It's been a while since I've posted....sorry. Dad is doing well. He hasn't been able to wear his leg for a while, the scab from the surgery is working on healing so that spot is too tender for him to be wearing his leg. He got his trike back with the extra bells and whistles on it and then took it over to his buddy in Wichita - Bill, he has a shop where they work on their race cars and are going to put foot boards on the trike. That will be nice.

We are all waiting on the arrival of my cousin Julie's baby, Lincoln Alexander. He is due to enter the world on February 14th, An Extra-Special Valentine.

Andrew is doing very well in school. His grades were very good @ conference time in January and he just did a diorama for Social Studies on the Plains Indians. We had a lot of fun hunting for items to put in it and then putting it together. He was very proud of his hard work. His Nana took him and his cousin Christian to see Hotel For Dogs last night. Andrew has such a tender heart....when he got home from the movie he was very sad, he said there was a very sad part in the movie and he just came home and loved on his dog. He said, "Mom, I'm glad we have Sammy and I'm glad he never had to be in a pound." It was funny because Sammy just loved on Andrew all night long and usually they are "picking on each other."

Scott and I watched the movie Fireproof last night. It was really good. If you get a chance to watch it I would encourage you to.

Scott has been working really hard, thank goodness, in a time when a lot of people are losing their jobs, his seems to be showing growth.

I suppose that is all for now. I'm going to try to post some more pictures on here soon. Love to all and God Bless!

1 comment:

Julie Garcia said...

I'll be updating my blog tomorrow after my Dr's appt. Your mom told my mom to make I sure I update it. She wants some new news I guess. It's good to hear Scott is doing well at work. I was wondering if things were slowing down for him. I feel like I'm ready to pop any day. Buddy keeps telling to "pack my bag for the hospital." I guess I'd better go do that now. Talk to you soon!
Love J