Thursday, July 9, 2009
July 9, 2009
Hello.....posting again....are you surprised? Haha. I've had the last couple of days off and Andrew and I have spent quite a bit of time together. I so enjoy being around him, he makes me laugh at just about everything he says. Andrew collects cans as a way to make a "little" bit of money, so I am posting a picture from us loading up dad's truck w/ all the bags of cans we had in our garage. It was 67lbs worth, which we were amazed at. He's having a GREAT summer, he also thinks he looks really handsome w/ his braces, I have to agree with him on that!!!! My cousin Darren, his new wife Kim and Darren's son Trey are coming to Hutch next week. Trey is about 5 months older than Andrew so they really have a good time together. Hopefully Brock will be able to come, another cousin who lives in Dallas so all the boys can hang out and have a fabulous time together. I'll post some pic's of the time when they are here in a couple of weeks. We will have another week of vacation in August - it will be another "Staycation" as they now call them and then Andrew has a week of Orchestra Camp - he will be playing the cello in the orchestra @ McCandless this year, school will start on August 24th ~ of course it seems like all the summer time is flying by, but we're trying not to take any of it for granted. He's excited to be in 6th grade this school year and be a "bigwig" on campus....lol. Well, that's probably all for now. Everyone take care! God Bless ~ Stac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Andrew's braces look good. Sure wish you guys could come out here again instead of taking a "staycation". I would love to be able to come out there but of course with me getting laid off it's just not feasible right now. I have all this time off and can't really go anywhere. It's actually pretty nice being home with Buddy & Lincoln though. We've been getting alot done around the house. Finally fixed our screen door for instance! Love you guys and talk to you soon.
Post a Comment